Friday, February 11, 2011

Parsnip Fairy

I believe there is a Parsnip Fairy at my work.....either that or I'm being stalked.  True story - I bought parsnips for the first time about a week ago so I could make parsnip puree.  The only person who knew this was Bill (or so I thought) and he and I had discussed going online to find a recipe to make sure we did it correctly.  I've been procrastinating and just haven't gotten around to finding one.  I came into work today (after being out sick yesterday) and ta da!  On my keyboard was a print out (in color, no less!) of a Tyler Florence parsnip puree recipe!!  I'm excited to use it and will let you know how it goes.  I wonder what else I can just think about and have it magically happen?  :) Thank you, Parsnip Fairy!

1 comment:

  1. That is cute. You know what would of been better? The recipe wrapped around a container of already made parsnip puree :)

    ReplyDelete

About This Blog

Laura began this blog with the intention of someday chronicling our children's lives since our family is spread out from east coast to west. We wanted a way for family to get up-to-date news. Since we had no children at the time, it became a blog that followed our (her) foodie thoughts. Cooking, eating out and drinking wine are huge hobbies of ours so it only seemed fitting. Now that children are here we're going to attempt to meld the two together. You will notice "Foodies" and "Family" links at the top left of the page underneath the header photos. Use these links to focus in on the entries you want to read and bypass the others. We hope you enjoy.

  © Free Blogger Templates Spain by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP