Monday, March 4, 2013

Life These Days

Once again I have fallen into the "I'm too busy" trap and have ignored the blog.  I don't know why I can't get my act together.  I have a list of posts in front of me that I'm going to get started on and my goal is to have one new post each day for at least the next week.

In the meantime -

Vivian is doing well and is SO ready to crawl....forward, that is.  She can go backwards and in circles like a champ but she just can't get any forward momentum.  She tries really hard though and I can tell she's getting annoyed.  If you ask her to clap her hands, however, she'll willingly do so.  :)

Audrey is awesome.  We just love this girl to pieces.  She's working on adding and subtracting now and can do so pretty impressively.  Trust me when I say that we do not sit down and show her math flashcards.  We just taught her 1+1=2 and she took it and ran.  Mensa will be calling any day now.  Lol.

Bill and I are actually finding time for ourselves which usually never happens.  Last weekend, we stole away for a really good dinner from one of our favorite chefs in town.  They have this dish called Foie Gras Donuts and it is similar to a jelly donut but with foie gras inside and no powdered sugar.  I know it sounds iffy but it is ridiculously yummy.  After that, one of his co-workers held a small party at her house so we went and hung out for a few hours.  I really like his co-workers and their spouses and wish we could get together more often.  They're all just as busy as he is so our parties are few and far between.  Bill and I have a double-date coming up with our neighbors and are going to another one of our favorite restaurants by the same chef and we're so excited.  It's the same place that we went for Bill's birthday last year and this time I won't be pregnant!!

And on that note - Vivian is 9 months old today!  Crazy!  Now hopefully I can stick to my goal and get this blog rolling again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Laura began this blog with the intention of someday chronicling our children's lives since our family is spread out from east coast to west. We wanted a way for family to get up-to-date news. Since we had no children at the time, it became a blog that followed our (her) foodie thoughts. Cooking, eating out and drinking wine are huge hobbies of ours so it only seemed fitting. Now that children are here we're going to attempt to meld the two together. You will notice "Foodies" and "Family" links at the top left of the page underneath the header photos. Use these links to focus in on the entries you want to read and bypass the others. We hope you enjoy.

  © Free Blogger Templates Spain by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP