Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Blogging

I don't know how I feel about this whole blogging thing. Friends have these pages to track their lives with children. I don't have children, I have cats, which really might as well be the same thing at this point in my life. Ask me how I feel when I really do have children. So I thought, this will be great. Our friends and families live all over the US and elsewhere so once we have kids this will be a great way for everyone to keep tabs on them. But I decided that I don't want to wait because God knows when these so called "kids" will show up. Belle and Tigger will have to suffice. I can tell you though that I have spent hours agonizing over the blog's layout and color scheme, what my website name should be. It's kind of ridiculous. But here I go, blogging away. We'll see how long this lasts....

No comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Laura began this blog with the intention of someday chronicling our children's lives since our family is spread out from east coast to west. We wanted a way for family to get up-to-date news. Since we had no children at the time, it became a blog that followed our (her) foodie thoughts. Cooking, eating out and drinking wine are huge hobbies of ours so it only seemed fitting. Now that children are here we're going to attempt to meld the two together. You will notice "Foodies" and "Family" links at the top left of the page underneath the header photos. Use these links to focus in on the entries you want to read and bypass the others. We hope you enjoy.

  © Free Blogger Templates Spain by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP